Remember, you now have a menu of support options:
- direct student sponsorship that allows you to select the student by name (click on the Get Involved tab and then on the Sponsorship tab);
- build new, or enhance existing, primary and middle schools in villages in Guatemala;
- supplement Guatemalan teachers’ salaries to encourage the best teachers to stay in the profession (teachers are grossly underpaid in Guatemala);
- provide funding for school books & supplies (textbooks are often not available to Guatemalan students); and
- support a workshop for high school students to learn studying and life skills.
Some of our activities are facilitated through collaborations with other organizations including Children of God, John Bodoh English Academy, TEACH, and Xch’ool Ixim.
This listing shows the impact of your donations:
One semester of a student’s university education-—————-— $1,000
One semester of a student’s medical school education———-— $2,400
One semester of a student’s high school education —-————— $ 350
One month of a student’s university expenses ——————–—— $ 200
One month of a student’s high school educational expenses—-—- $ 70
One semester of a high school teacher’s salary —————–——- $1,500
One month of a high school teacher’s salary ——————–——— $ 300
Studying and life skills workshop for high school students ——-— $ 900
Upgrade a village’s elementary school classroom ——————-— $ 500
Monthly student sponsorship ————————————-———— $ 25
Donations may be made online using a credit card or PayPal via a secure site.
You can specify the student or the project you would like to support during the credit card or PayPal payment process. Please include your instructions in the block labeled as “Add special instructions to seller”.
Thank you for your generosity.
If you prefer, you can print and complete this form and mail to:GSSG
PO Box 90
Morrisville, NC 27560
For your records, our US Government EIN is 20-0541307.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the North Carolina State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.